Your Man This Valentine's, Info, Gift ideas, Date ideas, DIY Valentine's Love

Morning Lovelies!
Ladies, this post is for you. Valentine's is only a few days away and I wanted to give you some fun and awesome ideas for the kinds of gift options out there, but I wanted to let you know a little something before we dive into anything else.
Are you aware that your man has a tremendous capacity for love, and that you may not know how genuinely strong, all-encompassing, heartfelt and true it is?
I am speaking of what goes beyond the physical, although that is an important part of how men express their love for you.
I am speaking of all the truest, deepest, and most treasured thoughts/feelings he has for you. The ways he tries to do his best for you, how much he wants your happiness, and though he may not express it the way we women expect, he appreciates and utterly adores everything that is and is not you. Your imperfections, your quirks, your sillies, your joys, your rainy days, your struggles, your strengths, your abilities, talents, beauty-inside and out. I stumbled across an article and I want to share with you some of it, so you can realize how much the men we love, are the clouds of true depth, God given blessings, and affection in our lives.

                      
Both of these articles come from The Dating Divas blog and they are wonderful, links provided below. They focus on married men but this is true for any man, in love, in a deeply committed relationship. I mean not playing games and booty calls, a REAL relationship. Ladies, deep down inside you know the difference.


10 Things Husbands Wish Wives Knew


“I Wish My Wife Knew…”
 #1–   That I Love Her
  • How much I love her…how much I crave a look, a touch…even a hand on my shoulder.
  • I love my wife dearly! I can’t imagine what life would be like without her nor do I want to. I just wish she could tap into my brain and understand how I feel about her.
  • That I loved her more than anything.
  • I wish she knew how much I really love her.
  • If there is only one thing I could make my wife understand it would be how much I love her.  I don’t know if words can every really do my feelings justice.
  • That I love her and that I am so happy being married to her.
  • You know how you can tell someone you love them? Well if only my wife knew how much I TRULY love her.
  • How much I really love and care about her.  At times I don’t give her my complete attention, distracted by the TV or my phone. Guys usually don’t multi-task well so I think sometimes she might feel ignored which is not cool. I want her to know that I’m sorry if I ever hurt her feelings or have ever made her feel ignored.  I love my wife so much! She deserves the very best.
  • How much I love her and how sorry I am for the times that I have ever hurt her.   I wish I could take back the times that I ever hurt her feelings.
  • That I love her more than words can describe.  I thought I loved her when I married her but the love grows bigger every day.  I never imagined I could be so happy.
#2  That She is Beautiful & Amazing
  • I wish she knew how beautiful and wonderful she really is… even though she doesn’t believe me.
  • I wish she understood how I see her.  She is a wonderful beautiful person but often has a hard time seeing that.
  • I guess I wish she knew how beautiful she is.  As much as I tell her she just doesn’t get it.  I think she is incredibly sexy.
  • I wish she knew how truly beautiful she is to me.  I wish she could see my feelings because I don’t express them well. I love her more than I know how to explain or show.
  • Every time I tell my wife she’s beautiful and sexy, it’s usually met with a skeptical scoff.  I  wish she knew I tell the truth and think she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.
  • I wish my wife knew that she doesn’t need to do everything perfectly.  She does so many things amazingly that she believes that everything she tries needs to be perfect. I don’t like that she gets down when she messes up on one thing.
  • How I feel and think in my mind about her.  How grateful I am about the little things even if I don’t always show it.
  • You are better than you think you are.  Thank you for being so gracious.  Thank you for your help with the small things and for your input.
  • I wish she knew how important she is to me.  Her self esteem holds her back, she’s capable of so much more.  Women are amazing. I have grown so much because of my wife and am very grateful for all that she does for our family.
  • She doesn’t have to be the “perfect mom.”  Every other mom has difficult challenges, too.  No, they don’t “have it all together”. They are figuring it out just like you.  Stop comparing yourself.  You’re enough just the way you are.
  • That I can achieve much, much more than I can ever imagined with her help, support, and love.  Every time I feel alone, insecure, incomplete, and insignificant she reminds me through her being there physically and spiritually that I am none of those things.

{Aren’t our husbands amazing, ladies?!  Seriously- we picked some good men!!  Now… the next answers talk about things we can improve on as wives.  Please read with an open heart and consider your own, personal marriage and things you can work on individually.  Not everything will apply to everyone, but we honestly believe that we can learn so much from our husbands.}  
#3– That I am Trying
  • I am a long ways from being the perfect husband and father but I am trying, so keep being patient!
  • I wish she knew that I really want to please her, in all ways.  I always try and I don’t mess up on purpose.
  • I wish wives knew that their husbands would move the earth for them but sometimes we do not know how to convey it.
  • I absolutely adore her I just seem to find it difficult to bring the message across, particularly in the area of birthdays and special occasions.
  • I wish my wife knew how much it hurts when she gets upset with me. I don’t try to upset her but sometimes it happens and I feel badly about it. When she gets upset I fee badly about upsetting her and also with myself for doing whatever stupid thing I did.
  • I wish my wife knew more patience.  I’m trying.
  • I think that when women imagine the perfect husband and father and what they hope we will become it is often an unrealistic expectation that is influenced by media (romantic comedies, etc.) We try to be romantic but we just aren’t flowing with it all the time!
  • I am not a very good conversationalist. It always seems that I say the wrong things or that every word is being analyzed. I then feel pressured to choose my words wisely so they can’t be interpreted in any other way. I’m trying.  But I feel like I can’t win.
  • I wish she knew how much I worry about our future and my ability to provide for her the life I know she deserves.
  • Men like to hear about your feelings but can you not misconstrue what we say or complain when we have something to say.  We’re trying to communicate but we need you to listen too.
  • When I said forever in my vows I meant it and I intend to do my best to make it a great forever.
#4–  That Hints Don’t Work
  • Hints don’t work well with us. Be direct!
  • No, I can’t read your mind.  Just tell me what you want.
  • Husbands are simple creatures. We can’t read minds.
  • I know you like being surprised with romantic gestures, but it’s really hard when I’m not creative and have no idea what your expectations really are.  Just tell me what you want and I’ll move heaven and earth to make it happen.  Why isn’t that romantic?
  • I wish my wife knew that something doesn’t have to be a surprise to be romantic.  It’s romantic because I made a choice to love you the way you want to be loved.
  • Men aren’t complicated.  Just tell us what you want.  Don’t hint at it.  Tell us.  And please don’t complain about our shortcomings to others without even telling us what you expected to be done in the first place.
  • I wish wives knew how to communicate directly.  If you’re unhappy with something I’m doing- tell me!  Don’t tell your sister, mom, or friend.
  • If you want something just tell me.  Doesn’t matter if it’s something you want to buy, a gift you want to receive, a place you want to go, or a date you want me to plan- just tell me.  I’m probably not going to figure it out on my own.
  • Tell your husband how you want him to react when you are venting.  Don’t make him guess or figure it out.  Otherwise you both get frustrated with each other.
  • Tell us when you only want us to listen.  We men are always in fix it mode so any problem brought to our attention starts drawing out a solution from our heads. If our wives could say that their problem is that they only need a listening ear for this problem we can fix the problem by being that listening ear. That makes us happy because we are a part of the solution and didn’t get in trouble for offering a improper solution. Our wives would be happy too because they got the listening ear. If we ask, they want the listening ear or a solution it can come across as condescending.
#5–  That I Want to be Her #1
  • You married me first before the kids.
  • I want to be the most important thing to her. There is a lot on her plate but I often feel like I’m a long way down the list.
  • Our children require a lot of her attention.  I would LOVE for her to set some time apart for just me.
  • Wives are too over-scheduled and distracted with many different activities in life.  I wish I was on her to-do list.
  • Men love to be very important to and wooed by their wives.  Men don’t want to be the pursuer and initiators all of the time.
  • Yes, I always want to fix your problems.  Sorry if it’s annoying, but I just want to be your hero.
  • I’m your husband but I also want to be your best friend.
  • I don’t need anything fancy – I just want your company.  Everyone else gets your time.  Can I?
  • When we first started dating and got married I felt like I was her world.  Now I wonder if there’s room in her world for me.
  • She is the most important person to me in the world.  I want to feel like I’m the same for her.
#6–  That I Want to be Appreciated
  • I wish wives knew just how much the role of father and provider is being trampled on these days and just how important it actually is.
  • I go to work every day not for me, but for my wife. So she can be provided for and doesn’t have to go to work herself. It would mean a lot to me if she showed appreciation for that. I feel it is something taken for granted rather than appreciated. I also wish she could understand that her appreciation, love, and intimacy is a big key to my happiness.
  • That husbands need to feel appreciated by their wives for what they do.
  • Sometimes, life is hard. Work can be hard.  Responsibilities can be hard. But when you know that your wife is on your team, it makes a world of difference.  Thanks for being so supportive!
  • I want my wife to be proud of me.
  • I ultimately want to be loved for who I am now instead of what I could be. Often I don’t feel loved because she expects more than I can deliver. If I feel loved now unconditionally and it shows from her, than it makes me want to be better and ultimately become who she wants me to be in long run.
  • There have been several decades of men being devalued and marginalized. Being valued for our masculine gifts is rare and appreciated. The simple ‘thank you’ and a kiss on the cheek can keep up our spirits for quite some time.
  • Not to keep score and rub it in. Yes, moms do a great service – one of the greatest and hardest services in society.  But husbands put in a lot of energy in their jobs to make it possible for wives to stay home and do their jobs, but my wife sometimes forgets that.
  • The intentional displays of respect to your husband will do more to buoy him as a husband and father. We want to do all we can for our family, even more when we know it is appreciated.
  • Fathers and husbands have an incredible obligation of not only being a provider like fathers and husbands were a generation ago, but there are more demands to be more involved in housework, raising children, and day-to-day tasks than ever before.
#7– That Positivity is Attractive
  • Be positive!  Be grateful, our life is already wonderful. You are already beautiful, act like it. Our kids are already angels, enjoy them. Our lives are blessed. Stress less, be grateful.
  • If you want your husband to like you and like being around you, be pleasant and positive.  Don’t nag and complain.
  • Kindness is the key. In actions, words, and looks. We want to hear good things. I’ve heard there should be three positive statements for every one negative.
  • Instead of focusing on a single flaw in the picture, take a step back and look at the entire picture as a whole.  If women analyzed the whole picture instead of a single flaw sometimes that flaw wouldn’t be as big of a deal.  Look for the good in us and in life.  Not the bad.
  • Negativity is ugly.  I married you because you were pretty.
  • One of the main reasons I married my wife is she doesn’t get offended, she doesn’t hold a grudge, and forgives my shortcomings. She also communicates openly and honestly and positively. I see too many women that don’t forgive, don’t give the benefit of the doubt, and hide their true feelings until they come raging out.
  • When my wife is happy, I am happy.
  • My wife’s mood has a huge effect on my mood.  It’s hard to be positive when you’re around someone who is negative.  But it’s also easy to be happy when you’re around someone who is smiling and laughing.
  • My wife is never more beautiful than when she is smiling at me.  (And I love when I am the reason for that smile)
  • When I’m at work at all day, I’m surrounded by unhappy, negative people.  I look forward to coming home to a happy home.
#8– That Her Words Matter
  • I wish my wife knew how tremendously powerful her voiced opinion is to me. When she compliments me or is impressed by something I’ve done, I soar for days. When she critiques my faults and nags about my shortcomings, I go in a hole for days. Anyone else could say the exact same words and they wouldn’t carry nearly the same weight. But what she thinks about me matters so much to me.
  • A wife has the power to motivate or demoralize her husband. Please choose words and actions wisely.
  • I guess what I wish for my wife is that she would build me more often through the things she said. Telling me specifically things she loved about me. It means so much when I do hear those things.
  • Please pay close attention to how you treat your husband in front of other guys. If you build your husband up in front of other guys, it counts for double.  If you tear down your husband in front of other guys, it hurts twice as much.
  • I wish she knew how often she speaks down to me and how small and undesirable that makes me feel.
  • When you say things you don’t mean but you still say it, it still hurts.
  • I wish she knew that I actually have feelings.
  • I wish she knew that sometimes I need to be told that I look hot, or handsome, or sexy too.
  • I wish wives knew that when they complain about their husbands (to friends, family, etc.) it makes the husband look bad but they never seem to approach him on these issues.
  • Don’t compare me to your friends’ husbands.
#9–  That Sex Matters
  • Sex is NOT just sex.  It makes me feel loved.
  • Yes, I do think a lot about sex. When we have sex, I feel more connected to her.
  • I wish my wife knew that it’s not a bad thing that I think about sex a lot.  It means I think about HER a lot.  Why is that wrong?
  • Intimacy is a big key to my happiness and well being.  She is the only person I can turn to for intimacy and it hurts when it is not on her list of importance.
  • Just understand that when we know you aren’t in the mood for sex specifically and you sometimes have the attitude of “Fine, let’s just do it and get it over with”, it makes us feel like you aren’t desiring US! We would rather have you tell us you are just too tired and let’s try again in the morning.
  • That physical intimacy coupled with words of affirmation is an important way to help me to feel loved and needed in a relationship.
  • The best way to love me is to be responsive to sex.
  • Sex will almost always beat sleeping!  It’s that important to me.
  • I wish she understood how strong of a sex drive that I have. I do not know why I am wired the way I am, but I truly do continuously and always desire her.  I don’t know why that isn’t flattering to her?
  • I wish she knew that sex should be fun not dreaded.  She treats it like a chore on her to-do list instead of having fun with it.   I don’t want to be a chore to her.
  • I wish my wife knew how important sex is for me. Men by nature are not the best communicators when it comes to talking so it is hard for us to verbally communicate our feelings. For a lot of men we let our feelings and love show through actions and touch.  In my wife’s mind we need to talk about things, in my mind instead of having a long drawn out conversation… let me show you how much I love you. Let me touch you, let me make you feel my love through my touch. (When I say touch I don’t always mean sex) but sex is a very important part of marriage.
  • For me, making love to my wife is the closest we can possibly be, two bodies join together physically to become one, at that time the only thing that matters is the two of us. At that time we are connected on a level that I can’t show anyone else. When you take away our ability to touch our wives, you take away our ability to communicate clearly. Now I do know that there are many ways to communicate besides touch and sex, but I also know I am much better at communication through actions and touch than words.
#10–  That Sometimes I Just Like to be Left Alone
  • Sometimes I just want to relax.
  • That we sometimes need FIVE MINUTES to decompress when we get home. Then we are all yours.
  • I wish my wife truly understood that sometimes I actually have nothing going on in my head.
  • Men just want to be left alone sometimes. There are times that I want to be left alone to be quiet, angry, or upset. You don’t need to know what I’m thinking all the time.
  • I wish she would understand that sometimes I like to just relax and be left alone after a long day at work.  I’m not trying to be lazy.
  • I wish she knew that I need a break and need to just rest sometimes.  I don’t feel like I can without getting nagged.
  • That as much as we love being with you, sometimes we need our own time to unwind and relax, whether it’s playing video games, working in the garage, or going shooting.
  • Sometimes we just need to be left alone. We (at least myself) know certain projects on the to do list NEED to get finished or started…. but what is URGENT to her may not be urgent to us.
  • If you can feel your man’s love in most other capacities, do you really need to make him sit down and verbally communicate every 5 minutes?
  • When we talk about a man cave it is not to get away from you for negative reasons but just a spot where we can pass gas, be immature, and watch sports with no judgement.
Ha ha ha!  That last answer cracked us up!  
If you’re dying to know which question came in at #11 and almost made the top ten cut… 
#11–  That Sometimes I’d Like for Her to Try My Interests and Hobbies
  • We husbands like to engage in your activities but y’all should make an effort to like our activities too.
  • I’d love for my wife to be my weekend caddy.
  • I wish my wife knew that surfing is fun.
  • Activities together are important.  I wish she’d try something new with me.
  • My wife does the things the kids want to do with them, but not what I want to do with me.
And just for kicks… here’s our favorite, funny response…
  • It’s cool that we’re comfortable enough to use the bathroom with the door open, but you should really keep that door closed.

5 Things Husbands Wish Their Wives Knew About Sex

5. Be confident.
  • The sexiest thing is confidence. You are my wife. I will love you and I find you sexy no matter what, so be confident in yourself. Nothing turns me on more.
  • I want her to be more adventurous in the bedroom, to leave her inhibitions at the door.
  • Be uninhibited. Don’t be embarrassed. Explore more. Relax!
  • Just be confident, and make an effort to be enticing.
  • Her confidence and desire for me is a huge turn on!
  • To me, the set up is the most important. Flirting on the phone, high heels, and the attitude is what makes it good. Anticipation is everything! I love seeing her confidence and desire for me.
4. It’s so much better when you enjoy it.
  • Sex is better for me when I know she is enjoying it. It makes it so much better when the both of us can have some fun!
  • Sex is way more fun when we both enjoy it. I do not want to just be serviced because she thinks its a duty.
  • Be open to try new things. I like it when she can explain what she likes, and what feels good for her.
  • I want her to be just as into sex as I am. If it is all about “meeting my needs” then what’s the point?
  • It’s okay to relinquish control and just enjoy being pleasured.
  • Let yourself enjoy it.
  • I’d love it if she could be a little more sexually adventurous, and show how much she is enjoying it.
3. Stop obsessing about the way you look.
  • I wish my wife knew that her weight, her outfit, her hair, her nails are so irrelevant to me when we are being intimate. I am so in love with her. All I want is for her to want to be there with me.
  • I wish my wife KNEW that she is so much sexier and beautiful to me than she gives herself credit for. Even though I tell her, she still criticizes herself.
  • God didn’t put conditions on [the beauty of your body] like “at time of birth” or “before you had kids” — I see you as beautiful and sexy, so just stop trying to convince me otherwise. I don’t care about a bit of flabby-ness or some stretch marks; heck I wouldn’t even notice half of what you see if you didn’t insist on pointing it out to me.
  • I don’t care that she has gained some weight over the years. I still find her sexy and beautiful and love to be with her.
  • I can tell by her comments that she is concerned with how the rest of the world views her appearance. Maybe not a lot, but some. She is soooooo beautiful and attractive to me, though. Her sexiness is much more than her “curves and all her edges, all her perfect imperfections.” I love ALL of her. I wish my words alone were enough to convince her of her beauty and attractiveness.
  • I wish that she was more comfortable in her skin and unafraid to be more sexy with me. I appreciate that she doesn’t dress in overtly sexual clothing when we go out, and that she respects herself, but I just wish she would be unafraid to show a little skin (not just lingerie, but outer wear as well) when it is just the two of us.
2. It’s so much more than just physical.
  • I wish she knew that sex improves intimacy and my connection to her. It helps me with having more positive thoughts about her each day.
  • Sex isn’t just sex to fill a biological need. I wish my wife knew how much I feel so much closer to her when we have sex. Sex provides a pillar of stability in our marriage that helps me feel like we are still in love. Sex is a major part of how I express my love for her.
  • Sex is my way to connect. She likes to talk. I like to touch.
  • I wish she knew how much it makes me feel connected to her.
  • I wish she understood that it is not just something to do to fill time. It has meaning, it has substance. It means and shows a level of our love life together. Being an after thought to other things she could be doing implies our marriage is not worth much.
  • I wish she knew how special it is to me that she is sharing her body with me in that way. It’s such a special thing for her and me.
  • It’s more than just a physical gratification. It makes me feel closer to my wife. It’s a part of stress relief; it’s not a chore.
  • Sex is a way for us to connect. When I want to have sex, it isn’t a selfish desire, but a desire to please you and connect with you. Sex is a good thing for a healthy relationship.
  • It is a wonderful way to reconnect and recommit to each other.
Are you ready for the TOP answer?!
1. Be spontaneous and initiate.
  • I wish she would be more spontaneous, rather than just “scheduling it in.”
  • Keep it spontaneous and simple!
  • The sex in our relationship is good, but it’s somewhat monotonous. Bring in some changes. Have fun with it. Don’t just do the deed, Play!
  • When my wife comes on to me, it make me feel as though she is happy and fully in love with what she has.
  • I wish my wife would initiate sex more. It makes me feel like she really wants to be with me.
  • It is easier for me to make it more enjoyable for her if I can tell she’s excited or hopeful about having a good time.
  • Make an effort to show an interest and want sex once in a while. It makes a world of difference.
  • Don’t be afraid to initiate sex. I love to feel wanted and desired.
  • I wish my wife knew that I want her to be involved in developing our intimacy, and not just wait for me to start something or suggest something new.
Are you as uplifted and inspired as we are over here?
I really hope this post has given you some desire to make the most of your love life together. Personally, seeing all of the responses (and compiling them all) has really helped me see that sex means sooo much more than I realize. It’s a bit mind-boggling, and my view of it has changed completely. I hope yours has, too! If you’d like to get into the head of men even more, be sure to read “For Women Only: What You Need To Know About The Inner Lives of Men.” by Shaunti Feldhahn                   

                             
He loves you, he truly does love you! Doesn't that make you feel all gooey and warm inside? How Kawaii!
                                  
Okay ladies, now we move onto the fun shopping stuff, freebies, and cool man approved ideas for your cuddly wiggims! (Bonus points to you if you know what animated movie I am referencing.) 
I tapped many sources from others and will throw in a few of my own for you to add, should you like.

                                      
These cards are sure to be acceptable and enjoyed, best part? They are free printables you can snag from those wonderful dating divas! (I am kinda girl crushing on this awesome sauce with a cape blog.)
His inner geek will be smiling hard and jumping for joy when he sees all the guyness and geekdom you have managed to stuff into this Valentine's Day, cuz let's face it ladies, not all men are romantics and so many are just down right confused by our love day enthusiasm.
                           
These are from The Rockin' Boys blog and are equally geektastic!

Geekie love wins out with all these awesome action and techie, or just plain cool gift ideas I have come across during my interweb travels.
These first one's are so freaking saweet!!!!! Ice cube trays ranging from Star Wars to Batman, Grenades, Firefighters, Police officers, Bullets, Hello Kitty (I threw that in there for me, haha!) and even Marine Corps. I put that last one in for my PB because he served in the Corps. I am so proud of him.
Mwuah, smackas my soldier! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Personally, I lost it when I saw Han Solo in carbonite, I could totally melt that in one of my glasses and just stand in geekie awe!
                                    
Get the complete collection of Star Wars ice cube trays with the Star Wars The Complete Ice Saga set! Featuring ice cube molds of Darth Vader, Storm Troopers, X-Wing Fighters, Han Solo and R2-D2. Each high quality silicone tray is perfect for making ice cubes as well as mini chocolates and jelly molds. $39.95: Carbonite is cold! (I really want these for Christmas.) Han Solo Ice Cube Tray @ThinkGeek.com:   Star Wars X-Wing Silicone Tray: Great for a candy mold too! Makes 6 X-Wings at a time. #Star_Wars #X_Wing #Silicone_Mold:  

      

There are loads of other fun items that do not break the bank, that you can get; like this grenade mug, (I bought a green one for my Poppa Bear from a Montreal shop and he uses it all the time; he really likes it. You can find it in the link below, trust me, your guy WILL use it. My man uses it every day.
                       Image result for green grenade mug     

This was part of a holiday gift guide and I think these suggestions are perfect for your man, there's 106 gift ideas with pics and links, so go bananas! I may get those black cards for moi.
          100 Affordable Christmas Gifts For Men from @POPSUGAR - loads of great gifts from @GentSupplyCo !:   

This next item is as much for me as it is for your dude, I think this is too cool! It's from PCMAG.com and it's got more suggestions for the techie in your life. Decepticons, transform!!!!!


                    10 Excellent Holiday Tech Gifts for Men:  

And this one is a list for the techie who has it all but you still want to get something for. It's geared towards high-tech stuff.
                         10 Unexpected, High-Tech Gifts For Him » Wireless, sweat-proof Powerbeats 2 Wireless Headphones:   

This next item is a personal fav and that's for both of us, it's called the Love Book, it comes from thelovebookonline.com and it is the quirckiest, most personalized, fun, and perfect couples gift. Whether it's a newer relationship or a long standing one, rest assured that this is a wonderful choice. What it is, is a book that you design. It's not hard because it's stick figures that you can change hair, clothes, hats, and add word bubbles to. If you have not got a day, then you can just use the blurbs and stick figures as they are and add simple thoughts of your own to it. It is a gift that is very well received, trust me. 
I gave this to Poppa Bear our first Christmas together, it took me about 2 weeks to get the designs the way I liked and get all the stuff in there but that's because I had over 150 pages. You can make fewer than I did. It shipped very quickly and PB had it within 3 days from the day I paid for it, and sent it off. We both sat together and read it and we laughed, marveled, snuggled closer, adored more, and reminisced with loads of giggles and fun. Our favourites are the silly racy and geeky one's and then at the back of the book, it says, "You've Been Loved"
It's seriously brilliant and we still pull it out to read through it about 2-3 times a year because we like it so.
Truly Lovey Dovey and so Personalized! Get on it, click the link, and make your own love story keepsake. I am including the breakdown of how, pics, the link for the site and coupon codes.

                              Romantic Personalized Gifts by LoveBook 

Each story is custom made
for you and your loved one.

Everyone has a unique love story. The LoveBook
Book Building System lets you tell that story by
listing all those special reasons why you love them.
  • Choose a cover & edit the title
  • Make your characters look like you.
  • Choose pages and personalize them.

How This Works

You create it, They Print it and They Ship it.
Tell your perfect love story.
We'll take care of the rest.
                             Personalized Romantic Gifts by LoveBook   


Couponcodes for lovebookonline:

I am including something a little bit naughty because it's supposed to be here for this special time!
I found this game and thought, what fun!
                      
                      100 Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him of 2014 | Dodo Burd:     
Just scroll down this link, it was the 14th choice and runs for about $39.99, at the time of writing this post.
There are some other cool and fun choices there too, happy hunting!

Poppa Bear asked that I include some sexy items in here like lingerie and such, as men want that too Mama Bear. I felt it appropriate and seeing as I want you ladies to have a positive view of intimacy and to do things that also please your man this Valentine's, well, what could be better than some man picked choices?
It seems that maid and sexy kawaii style accessories are a good pick, these come straight from PB:
                      I love!:  

                              Love the French Maid look:  

I actually like this maid outfit!

                      Katz Meow reminds me of yoooooou Kristina!:   
I love that he likes thick girls because I am v-e-r-y curvy, turns out that many men like a woman with big booties, thick thighs and sexy, knock you out curves. Embrace them ladies and spoil him while you are enjoying how gloriously feminine and beautiful you are!
                             Sexy:     

                                   Just in time for Valentine’s, Ashley Stewart releases Dare to Bare, their New Plus Size Lingerie Collection! I am already making a list of my faves… and I imagine you will too!:     
                                     Lovely pin up hair| Pinup Girl http://thepinuppodcast.com features pinup models and pin up photographers.:

                               DanaMichele ♡ #Purple ♡ #Lace ♡ #Panties ♡#photography ♡ #art:  

                        Solid Color Spaghetti Strap Lace Splicing Women's Baby Dolls | TwinkleDeals.com:   

Remember ladies, this is your mans fantasy, not yours, and it is okay to please your man.
                           May i have this for Christmas mama bear?:   

                                    Batman will come! Put on the baby symbol Rbj.:    

You might want to try to go for retro glam as well, it really works well for Valentine's day and you will look stunning in it. There are loads of tutorials on youtube you can search for, if you need help. I do recommend practicing a bit first as I did (see next pic below) before I got it right for our hot date!
                           

 

                              I practiced the hair to get it right with a bit less make-up.
    
Then again with more make-up.
 

We were both happy with the final, very sexy, pin-up girl look, indeed!

This is an easy breakdown of a retro glam hairstyle, I have curls, so I incorporate them in my look as you can see above.
         Vintage Pin Up Hair:

6 PIN UP looks for BEGINNERS ( QUICK and EASY VINTAGE/ RETRO hairstyles) - Vintagious 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0jFweiHuY

Pin Up Inspired Make Up Tutorial ♥ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWe8hoioJos 

Pinup winged eyeliner: THE BASICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUFptdfjPrA

Black History: Pin Up 50's Makeup | Jackie Aina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqdoqk4YlRQ

                             Veronica van Hoogdalem:

 If this style is a bit too done up for you, you can keep it more simple like I did (pic below). Before you start thinking that this is my regular look, I am honestly not a lot of make-up all the time woman. Usually, I am pretty bare faced with some mascara, soft powder, and lip gloss (that's all I have on in the below pic). These looks (above) were to practice and look dolled up to make myself and my Poppa Bear happy; and I got the tutorials from Youtube because I am not superb with make-up. Do what feels good and boosts your self-esteem.
Moving forwards...
I live in Québec, this means loads of Maple syrup and Maple related things. I introduced PB to real maple syrup, maple cookies, maple hard candy, maple sugar candies, and maple spread our first year together. I sent him 8 or 10 packs of maple syrup for Christmas and my mom threw in maple cookies because she knew how much he liked them. Let me tell you, and I know my man will agree, Maple is a great gift idea and I have found an awesome suggestion for you.Below is a link for maple anything. It's such a great gift and will not go a-miss! Trust me, maple is the bomb!
  



If your man is more of  a fancy chocolates man, might I suggest this next company?
They have Bourbon chocolate (note that Bourbon is NOT gluten-free but there are other flavours and I include it because your man may not have a gluten-allergy)
                Bourbon Cask Aged (82% cacao):    

                                                                      
                                  Truffle Box
They also have mixed gift set bars of 3 flavours and a monthly subscription, I highly recommend these as they are Virgin chocolates with a more rich and sumptuous set of complex flavours and true chocolate making wonder! As you can see, they offer gluten-free, vegan and soy-free options as well!

Food is a huge part of Valentine's day for Poppa Bear and I. 
I will say though, because he is a personal trainer and we both like to eat healthy, I try to stick to things that delight and keep the figure in mind. Our first year, I sent him a poem that I wrote, had drawn and decorated all around, with 2 different brownies, (not healthy-shhh it's okay) because he had mentioned brownies in a conversation months earlier; so I thought I would surprise him. 
I love being in the kitchen, as a Chef, food comes easy to me but in a long distance relationship it requires some creativity and extra effort to have a romantic meal "together".


                                     
Last year, I e-mailed my sweetheart an easy recipe for Chicken Cacciatore that I found on RealSimple.com. I also bought the cookbook for him and thought, because it was easy we should try making it. Along with involving him by making him choose the side dish and our dessert choice. We both Skyped as we walked through the steps of cooking "together", then dining, and having our dessert while we watched our movies. 
Here is a picture of the recipe and a link to it, I just omit the flour and use a dutch oven with olive oil and butter to brown the chicken on each side and if I want to thicken the sauce a bit, I use 1 tbsp of tapioca starch mixed with 1-2 tsp water, which I add at the end.
                                    chicken-cacciatore   

To round off the night, I wanted PB to give me three movie choices and I gave him my three, this way we each chose and get to enjoy the night. He wanted Mad Max and Predator, I wanted About Time and The Day the Earth Stood Still. I know our choices are not all romantic but that's not the point, it is just as much his day as it is mine, in fact, it's OUR day. It just so happens that I like action movies, even if I don't like a choice of movie, PB gets his say and we need to do this together so it's enjoyable all around. I end up liking most of his choices anywho, so it's not so hard. PB is actually very good natured and usually accommodates my choices, it just so happens that we both like anime and action, as well as Kung-fu, so this works out well. Our first movie date ever was a video game based anime that I chose, PB thought I was trying to be nice by choosing something he would prefer. Nuh-uh! 
I had been eyeing it for 3 months before we even started talking but had kept passing it over for other flicks; turns out it was a perfect choice for both of us. PB was even more smitten when he found out he had an MMA, Anime, Chef, Action flick loving chick!

Well, I hope this long post, filled with interesting tid-bits, has inspired you to do something awesome for you and your loved one's. 
Remember that your love is a flame that burns brightly like a fire in the happiest and darkest of times, but even fires need to be tended to if they are to burn steadily. 
God bless you and your love!
                               


And if you are looking for the recipes I was aiming to post today, they will be posted tomorrow and this weekend. I needed to test something first, but come back tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and leave any comments you may have down below because I love to hear from you!

2 comments on "Your Man This Valentine's, Info, Gift ideas, Date ideas, DIY Valentine's Love"
  1. Je t'aime fort ma belle chérie, pour toujours et à jamais mon cher cœur💘💗😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    Dating

    ReplyDelete