The Best Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Ever!


Oh yeah! 
It's Time for pie you drink and feel way less guilty about.
I am seriously loving the taste of this smoothie, it's a treat smoothie for my cheat day.
I could not get over how much I was able to get that pumpkin pie taste and still feel great!
This is a kiss to my beloved fall season, don't forget to share it with someone you love.
Let me know in the comments if you tried it and don't forget to subscribe!

THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE EVER! 

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Unsweetened pumpkin puree 
1-2 Tbsp condensed milk, depending on how sweet you like it. (If you are vegan or have difficulty with dairy, I found a recipe for vegan condensed milk & put the link for the recipe down below) 
1/2-1 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice, depending on how strong you like it. I used 1/2 tsp. 
1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon 
1 Cup Unsweetened almond milk
1 Scoop Protein powder in French Vanilla flavour (If you don't have this, use protein in plain or regular vanilla flavour. If you use plain then add 1 tsp vanilla extract to the recipe)

Method:
-Place all ingredients in blender and blend high speed for 20 seconds. 
-Serve over ice and enjoy!

Vegan Condensed milk, 2 options: (I am leaning towards the first link but do what works best for you.)

http://www.godairyfree.org/recipes/instant-dairy-free-sweetened-condensed-milk

http://wholenewmom.com/whole-new-budget/easiest-vegan-condensed-milk-recipe/

                         


1 comment on "The Best Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Ever!"