The Spirit of Hope at the Holidays


Good day lovelies,
It's almost Christmas, I am making an extra effort to keep the focus where it belongs, as I am busy getting ready for my holiday fun, which Abba has kindly blessed me with. I am very excited, super busy, and feeling a bit high-strung some days. That is when I take a moment, deep breathes, and get me some Jesus & God time in.
I have this great little app called Bible Promise Box, every morning I can go to it first thing and get a biblical promise that helps bolster my spirit. 
Poppa Bear and I have been listening to our sermons from Chip Ingram about heaven and some holiday centered sermons from Alistair Begg; as well as doing readings. 
It's keeping our faith strong, giving us hope, especially to cope with the distance between us at this time of the year, and with refreshing our love for Jesus.
Hope, the nourishing warmth that bolsters the soul... 


I found some pictures and that have been a comfort and am sharing them here. 
I pray that you find some peace, are blessed with God's grace and feel His unending love. God keep you in His heart & bless you always.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment