Happy Holidays & Super Busy Christmas!


Bonjour Christmas Lovelies!
I am wishing one and all a very merry Christmas from my family to yours, I pray the whole season is filled with the love of our Lord & Savior, beautiful moments, smiles & cheer to warm your hearts, and delicious treats.
It's going to be quiet on the blog and recipe front for a few weeks into January, the days are so jam packed right now, loads to get done, and I am thankfully away to visit family. Feeling very blessed and grateful.
The new year will bring fresh posts,  loads of different information & gluten free recipes that will keep you coming back for more; so check back in from time to time, you won't be disappointed. Don't forget to subscribe!

Poppa Bear & I send you all happy, healthy, joy filled, safe, loving, holiday season prayers, and all the best for the new year! 

                            Hot cocoa hugs too!!!






1 comment on "Happy Holidays & Super Busy Christmas!"