Date & Almond Smoothie

                    
Good day lovelies, 
I am coping with a bit of a headache and being on anything electronic is not feeling so great; so this is a quick Tasty Tuesday post.
I am using dates to sweeten my smoothies more, they are lower sugar, become nice and plump when soaked, add dietary fiber, and have a nice caramelly taste. I chucked all these ingredients in my trusty bullet blender and really enjoyed the taste. It was a nice mild and filling way to start my day yesterday. I am working on a recipe for golden milk, will post that another day if I like it. For now, enjoy this one and grab some sun, we are finally are seeing the rain go away.

DATE AND ALMOND SMOOTHIE
Ingredients:
5-6 Dates with no pits, soaked overnight in water, then drained
1 Frozen banana or 1/2 Cup frozen mango
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla bean seeds or paste
11/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp roasted almond butter

Method:
Blend all & enjoy!
             

                          
God bless you and Jesus guide your every step.
                            
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment